Refer a Client to Our Clinic
Do I need a Referral for an Appointment?
Clients do not require a referral from a medical practitioner prior to their initial assessment. However if they are seeking treatment for a neurological condition or if they have a complex medical history, it is strongly recommended.
A thorough assessment may involve some or all of the following:
- Medical History – past and present. Medical reports, hospital discharge summaries and scans relevant to the client’s medical condition being treated are encouraged to accompany the initial assessment only.
- Objective Assessment –
- Neurological assessment may include posture assessment, gait analysis (through video if consent is obtained), muscle strength assessment, fitness testing, sensation assessments, balance assessments.
- Musculoskeletal and post-operative assessment may include functional movement and mobility assessment, joint range of motion testing and muscle strength assessment.
- Goal Setting and Treatment Planning – including intensity of treatment required.
- Reports generated to referring practitioners where appropriate.
If you don’t need or have a referral and would like an appointment Click Here
Refer a Client our Clinic
Please use the Form below to contact us and refer a client to our clinic. Should you have any questions, please call our office on 02 9453 9991